Beef, Tomato & Garlic Sausages, 6-Pack


  • 6 Hand-Twisted Beef, Tomato and Garlic Sausages (450g)


Always prepared with a great deal of passion and care, these deliciously beefy sausages bundle up the traditional Mediterranean flavours of beef, tomato and garlic in an easily prepared and versatile sausage. Each individually hand-twisted sausage is packed full of a minimum of 77% minced Beef; the remaining 23% comprises of natural ingredients including hand chopped tomatoes and crushed garlic, which is then wrapped up in natural casings ready to add flavour to your weekly meal, or cause a stir amongst guests at your summer BBQ.

Availability for delivery or collection

Or you can select at checkout

Categories , , ,

Further information

Hung for a minimum of 21 days, our Beef is 100% grass-fed and slow-reared here on the family farm in the heart of South Leicestershire. The South Devon breed is well know for being a particularly tender meat, with a distinct degree of marbling which ensures the meat is packed full of flavour. All of our animals are allowed to mature slowly and naturally, which further enhances the quality and flavour of the meat. To the exacting specifications of our artisan Butcher, all cuts are butchered by hand, and prepared for you with a great deal of care and attention.