Jess says – with Grazers Beef Slow-Roast Beef even this simple recipe tastes really special.
Shredded BBQ Beef
Share with friends:
- 1kg slow cook beef joint
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 200ml bbq sauce
- 4 tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp American yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- Turn the slow cooker on at high. Heat a large frying pan with 1 tbsp of the oil. Season the meat and sear on all sides. Place in the slow-cooker.
- Using the same frying pan heat the remaining oil. Add the onion, season and sauté until golden. Add the remaining ingredients and 200ml water and mix together.
- Pour over the meat and cook for 4 hours on high or 8 hours on low.
- Remove the meat from the cooker. Shred the meat with two forks. Pour any excess off from the sauce and mix with the meat.
- Serve the meat on toasted bread rolls with rocket, cherry tomatoes and red onion slices.